welcome

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR CREATIONS
AND FIND THE ARTIST IN YOU
AND IN YOUR KIDS RELEASED TO CREATE AND HAVE FUN.

Thursday 2 August 2012

KIDS 'N' GYOTAKU






My six year old grandson's gyotaku.
I always like the kid's finished product better
than my own. I think I work too hard at it
while theirs flows naturally.



Prepare fabric by splattering paint...best done outside!




Choose colors for the fish and start painting.
This fish has been well used...


Almost ready



Place prepared fabric over fish and gently rub.



Carefully lift fabric from the fish.





Another day and another fish...from Kivers to Salmon.



Cover prepared fish with paper and gently rub.



Carefully remove paper...


Paint in eye detail.




FUN WITH FINS


MAKING NEW COLORS







THIS FIN WAS TRANSFORMED INTO
 A  BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY



EXPERIMENTING WITH WHITE ACRYLIC
ON BLACK CANVAS




No comments: