welcome

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR CREATIONS
AND FIND THE ARTIST IN YOU
AND IN YOUR KIDS RELEASED TO CREATE AND HAVE FUN.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

VALENTINE CARD


VALENTINE CARD
PANTRY PAINTS

I used a heavy cardstock paper and painted it with blackberry and beet juice from my "pantry paints." Both make a very nice valentine color.
I sewed several sheets of lighter cardstock together on my sewing machine to make a four page card.
I roughed the edges slightly with sandpaper followed by rubbing a black ink pad all around the edges.



I added additional hearts fastened with ribbon through a hole punch.
"I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart. I am never without it. Anywhere I go you go. . ." 
E.E. Cummings

"Unto a broken heart, no other one may go without the high prerogative it self hath suffered too."
Emily Dickinson


How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. . ."
Elizabeth Barrett Browning




I've used a decorative disposable coffee cup from one of our dates to embellish the card. I cut the center piece from the cup, glued two like pieces together, burned the edges, roughed it with sand paper, hole punched it and attached it to the card by a ribbon. I've made a small note remembering our time together.

I have several pages, embellished  with hearts or romantic sayings and have included pictures of my self.

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY

No comments: