welcome

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR CREATIONS
AND FIND THE ARTIST IN YOU
AND IN YOUR KIDS RELEASED TO CREATE AND HAVE FUN.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

UPCYCLED DENIM CAR CADDIES

UPCYCLED DENIM CAR CADDIES

Measure the back of your seat, width and height.

Allow an open slit for the head rest. This keeps the top of the caddy upright and secure.

Heavy string is sewn to the bottom corners allowing you to anchor it to your vehicles' seat.

The heavy string comes around the front of your seat, tied, and then may be tucked into the crease.

Depending on the age of the child I find all kinds of goodies to keep them occupied. I keep my caddies stocked with paper, markers, pencils, tape, I spy bottles, sun glasses, snacks, juice boxes, travel mugs, a small garbage bag, wipes, flashlight, and books. My grandsons' very favorite though is a bag of pipe cleaners.

Using adult and childrens' old denim jeans creates a one of a kind caddie each time.




This car caddie was made for one of my granddaughters. It is made from new materials but with the same basic ideas.

No comments: