welcome

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR CREATIONS
AND FIND THE ARTIST IN YOU
AND IN YOUR KIDS RELEASED TO CREATE AND HAVE FUN.

Tuesday 11 November 2014

THANKSGIVING TABLE PLACE CARDS


My grandsons helped me to make place
cards for our fall table. We pressed 
colourful fall leaves several weeks
ago. We splattered fall colours onto
card-stock and waited for it to dry.
A minimal amount of white glue is  
all that is needed to hold the now 
dry leaves where we had arranged them. 
The card and leaves are then 
covered by a protective clear
plastic adhesive.
The plates were given to me from my Mom 44 years ago
when I graduated from high school. She bought them
at a popular eclectic warehouse store called
Spags in Worcester Massachusetts. Only
two plates have survived all the 
years and many moves.




No comments: