welcome

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR CREATIONS
AND FIND THE ARTIST IN YOU
AND IN YOUR KIDS RELEASED TO CREATE AND HAVE FUN.

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Fall Leaves Book-mark




I made these book marks for 
my grandchildren who live
on the other side of the country from me.
Several weeks ago I collected colourful
fall leaves and pressed them between
the pages of a book. Today I painted
on white card-stock, arranging my
now dry pressed leaves over the
painted area. I used a very small 
amount of white glue to hold the
leaves in place. Once dry I covered
the card with clear plastic adhesive followed
by a hole punch and raffia ribbon.
This is a good fall/Thanksgiving craft
that children can easily do with little
supervision. Placing the clear plastic adhesive
however does need an adult's hand.


No comments: