welcome

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR CREATIONS
AND FIND THE ARTIST IN YOU
AND IN YOUR KIDS RELEASED TO CREATE AND HAVE FUN.

Thursday 6 November 2014

STAINED GLASS watercolour . . . . . . . . Mission Abbey


Imagine my delight when I opened my 
journal, to sketch the stained-glass windows
at the Mission Abbey, to find a complimentary
entry on the opposite page! Given that the
Abbey is part of a large working farm
 I wondered "did the artists get his inspiration
from the corn?"


The Abbey is about an hour from
my home. The sanctuary and most 
of the grounds are generously 
open to the public. This was my 7th trip 
in a year always accompanied by a friend.
The people I have shared the Abbey with
are noted on one of the arches with 
room for more to be added.
Westminster Abbey is located 
in Mission, British Columbia, Canada.

Saint Augustine

photo by M. Bragg

A beautiful birthday card from a good friend.
I wonder where this cathedral dwells? 

No comments: