welcome

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR CREATIONS
AND FIND THE ARTIST IN YOU
AND IN YOUR KIDS RELEASED TO CREATE AND HAVE FUN.

Sunday 31 August 2014

EMERGING ARTISTS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ladies 1 Day Art Camp


I invited 7 ladies to my home for a
one day "intro to Art" camp.
The only requirement was that all
had to be new to drawing and painting.
Most had never put pencil to paper or
brush to paint before.
I shared what I had learned from an 
on line course taught by:
Kkoosje Koene called JUST DRAW IT


I learned a lot. The class was affordable,
 suitable and appropriate for all ages.
I would highly recommend it.
Check out her blog for the"draw tip tuesday"
feature where she gives free lessons 
via 3-4 minutevideos.


We started the day with doing  orange/yellow
and blue/violet backwashes with watercolour.
Once dry we drew oranges and whales.


While waiting for the backwashes to
dry everyone drew "teachers pet" using
a technique (drawing upside down)
 designed to encourage and 
  prove to everyone that they have 
the  ability to take pencil in
hand and draw.

Please have a look at the final results 
for the day. Everyone one left highly
satisfied and surprised at what they were
able to create.



































Apples using coloured pencil

No comments: