welcome

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR CREATIONS
AND FIND THE ARTIST IN YOU
AND IN YOUR KIDS RELEASED TO CREATE AND HAVE FUN.

Saturday 10 December 2011

I Spy Bottles









I SPY BOTTLES

I put a little food colouring and a little alcohol in a plastic bag filled with macaroni and another with chick peas. I shook the bags until everything was evenly coloured . I poured it out onto a cookie sheet and placed it in a warm oven for an hour or so then let it set out to air overnight to make sure it was completely dry.
The I spy items are photographed, the photograph is laminated and then attached to the "I spy" bottle.
My grandchildren will be able to see what items are hiding in their "I spy" bottles (soda pop bottles) and endeavor to find them all.

I used my hot glue gun to glue the bottle tops in place. The fabric covering the top is tightly sewn on as well and then finally a ribbon or cord is knotted over the sewn area.
These bottles will go into my grandchildrens' car caddies to keep them occupied on longer trips.

1 comment:

Loretta said...

I really like this idea! I might actually be able to make one of these for my friends' kids :)