welcome

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR CREATIONS
AND FIND THE ARTIST IN YOU
AND IN YOUR KIDS RELEASED TO CREATE AND HAVE FUN.

Friday 10 October 2014

YELLOWSTONE SKETCHES


My husband and I had a wonderful
lazy afternoon sitting on the upper 
outdoor deck of the Old Faithful Inn.
We enjoyed a dish of delicious ice cream
as we sketched, people watched
 and soaked in the late
summer sun.




We were treated with a close up view of 
this beautiful silver tipped grizzly.
It is the second time I've been blessed 
in seeing a grizzly at Yellowstone after
having visited 7 times.
 I was thrilled that my grandsons were
treated to this guy on their very 1st
trip to the park


Our little cabin at the North end of the lake
in the heart of Yellowstone's grizzly country!


We enjoyed numerous Bison or Buffalo. 
Herds often crossed in front of the
 van or walked along side. Beautiful
enormous beasts. 



No comments: