welcome

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR CREATIONS
AND FIND THE ARTIST IN YOU
AND IN YOUR KIDS RELEASED TO CREATE AND HAVE FUN.

Friday 14 June 2013

WHEAT FREE GLUTEN FREE BANANA CORN BREAD


4 to 6 bananas depending on size.
(this recipe is very forgiving with
variations in amounts still producing
a happy outcome)


2 cups corn flour
2 cups corn meal
1 cup ground flax
1 tsp salt
4 tsp baking powder
4 Tablespoons olive oil
caraway seed
BLEND TOGETHER WELL


Have an additional 1/2 cup of ground
flax soaking in water. This will be your
egg substitute.


Mash bananas


1-2 cups of butter milk. I keep adding until
I have the consistancy I'm happy with. Thick,
moist, not runny. I mix my banana, buttermilk and
soaked flax together before mixing with the
dry ingredients. Gently stir the wet into the dry.
Add more buttermilk as needed.


Ready to bake
360 oven for about an hour.


Best served right out of the oven


Refrigerate. . .serve toasted


Good with marmalade.

No comments: