welcome

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR CREATIONS
AND FIND THE ARTIST IN YOU
AND IN YOUR KIDS RELEASED TO CREATE AND HAVE FUN.

Thursday 30 May 2013

GARDEN WHIMSIES AND MOBILES


My daughter made this lovely garden whimsy
for my Mother's Day gift.


While spending the day at the beach
she collected driftwood and oyster shells.
Along with her picnic she packed her cordless
drill, beads and wire.
A relaxing and productive day!

My grandsons made this mobile for their
mother for Mother's Day.

They made the mobile from driftwood, clay hearts
and buttons all wired together.

They embellished it further with wildlife buttons.


I made this mobile to hang in my kitchen
above the sink.
The entire 34th psalm is written out on the
various pieces of driftwood, shells and
homemade paper.


I am a great fan of buttons and loved how
the red complimented the white oyster
shells and the grey driftwood.


I also incorporated some of my treasured sea glass.


Homemade paper


. . .let the afflicted hear and rejoice. . .
. . .He answered me; He delivered me
from all my fears. . .
. . .Taste and see that the Lord is good. . .
. . .The lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed is spirit. . .

No comments: