welcome

I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR CREATIONS
AND FIND THE ARTIST IN YOU
AND IN YOUR KIDS RELEASED TO CREATE AND HAVE FUN.

Thursday 6 December 2012

OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS MERRIMENT


December is a dark wet month here
on the south west coast of British Columbia.
It is grey, rainy, and completely overcast for
most of the month. I decided this year to
brighten my back yard where I have a "tiny forest."
Really it is a green belt but forest sounds nicer. We
often have visitors or creatures who live in our small
verdant refuge. Bears, cougars, coyotes, raccoons, squirrels,
and all manner of birds.
I have added red festive bows to a bundle of sticks. . .


to the greenery in my pots. . .



to some the trees just over my fence.


Whether it is a drizzle, misty or driving rain
my happy bows brighten the greyest of days.

No comments: